Monday, September 15, 2003

Hohenschönhausen

I am now in my home in Hohenschönhausen, very strange district in Berlin. I pretty mch drink lots of beer and talk alot of German and meet lots of cool people from all around the world. I now eat meat, cuz it's too difficult to avoid it here. I have a Handy, (a cell phone) and the number is 49 170 878 9936. If any of you want to call me you should dial 1010987, cuz then it's only 39 cents to connect and 3 cents a minute after that. I will try to get a phone card to call all of you too. I don't have email yet, I'm at an internet cafe on Heiligestadtenstraße, so I won't post again for a bit. But please drop me a line if you can. I miss you all so much, but I absolutely love it here. I now have my Meldebescheinigung, (green card) so, I'm legal! Germany is better than I could have ever imagined.

No comments: