Saturday, March 15, 2003

Meet the Parents

Sorry that I titled the entry with the name of a shitty movie, but it seemed so appropriate. Last night, Nikki's parents and sister, my parents, and Nikki and I went out to eat and hug out for about 3 hours. I have no idea what my parents or Nikki's parents thought, but it couldn't have been too bad, because they were all laughing and smiling, it was great. I'm sure it will be the topic of conversation for both families today, due to the departure of Nikki and me last night.

I leave for München in about 5 hours. I love the city. I'm very excited. I will miss Nikki and also Berlin. I just got back. 

Nikki goes to Poland today, just to the Polish city bordering Frankfurt an der Oder, so just a border city, but I hope to take her with me back to Kraków with me before the years out.

I'll try to write from the cities on my trip.

No comments: