Sunday, March 14, 2004

hmmmm

So, I leave for Munich, Florence, Rome and Paris tomorrow. How exciting.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I was supposed to meet Manon, but then Nikki came home, with her parents and sister, and so, we hung out and then all went out for ice-cream. I then went to the airport and picked up my parents. We took a cab home, and my mom and I had a drink, while my dad took a shower. We then checked out the Marx-Engels Forum and ate in the Nikolaiviertel. After that, I met Nikki and her sister on Alex. We went to a bar on Oranienburger Str. and had only one drink. Nikki and I then dropped her sister off at the hotel, and the first words out of her mouth when her sister was gone were, "OHHHHHH, I missed you John." We then went home and ate cake for awhile, before staying up doing laundry, until about 3:30. It is now 7:55, and in 5 minutes, I wake Nikki up, and we go to meet our respective parents. Then, the 7 of us (Nikki, her sister Amy, her father and mother, my father and mother and I) are all going to eat dinner together tonight. Wow. I never knew I could be this excited about someone else's family. I think it's the love. I don't know how everything just suddenly and completely turned around. Oh well, I'm not arguing.

No comments: