Monday, March 08, 2004

Krakow

I am at an internet Cafe in Krakow, Poland. It's quite a trip. We just can't stop drinking, cuz a half/liter beer in a pub is really onlz about 80 Euro cents.

Yesterday, we left Budapest at 7.15 at night. It was a very sad time as I loved Budapest, and I loved the Hungarian language, and I loved the people I met there. I might be seeing Santiago again, as he wants me to go with him to Istanbul in April. Oh, how I'd love to go to Istanbul. Amazing.

Prague was still maybe my favorite. Budapest was way upbeat and hella intense, but probably mildly dangerous, and I had no idea what was going on with the language. Krakow is pretty small and therefore laid-back, but it's still beautiful. Soon, we will bo to the Glowny Rynek (main market square) and check out some junk stores. Then, we will go get some Polish food..... read meat and meat and meat and maybe a vegeatable, and then get some vodka, and then go to sleep. I might be getting sick. I miss you and love you Nikki.

No comments: