Sunday, February 08, 2004

So, last night was quite the punch-drinking experience in the Netherlands. America was in both gender forms, as was Canada. Denmark and Finland made quite the pair. Netherlands and I chatted, smoked, drank, smoked. Amsterdam green. America likes France, America likes the Netherlands, America likes America. As Spain blabbed about Dylan, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Bayern were chattin about the Kerry elections. The Spanish mafia drank too much punch, so Bayern "organized" some more in a bucket out on Karl Marx. Stalin builds crappy doors. Spain sucks man. Latin languages rip me apart. I like France and Spain, but only one, you know? I think the Netherlands is my favorite. Yo, America ate at Burger King and didn't get off the train until about 5:45 back in Hohenschönhausen. Ich bin jeztz HOHENSCHÖNZUHAUSE!

No comments: