Monday, November 18, 2002

Synopsis of my day

so, i woke up at 7:15 with oatmeal already cooked by my roommate. this is the first time, every other day of the year, i did it for him..... weird. then, i ate it and started reading non-violence theory. i decided it was stupid and just as i put it dow n, realized that i had to write a 350 word essay for german due at 10. it was 8:15. So, I wrote that and took a shower and missed my bus, so i was late to class. then, i went to thai food with asal. i had basil eggplant. it was hella good. then, i w ent to political economy of food lecture, but the lady was an idiot, completely ignorant to everything except "GMO's are bad!" I'm sick of all that. But then, we got out early, and i caught the bus home. i worked on my still-broken computer (this is my roommate's) and then my dad's friend came over from san ramon. he couldn't fix my computer, but i finished my non-violence reading, and i cooked some soup and watched the simpsons. then, i read some of the Trial, by Franz Kafka, the best author in all the world. Yep, that was my day. I'm doing laundry and thinking about someone special right now. i can't wait to be home in a week!!!! i'm so excited about thanksgiving. i miss home and my friends. I really am gonna miss everyone next year, when i'm in europe (yes, i'm also using this as an opportunity to gloat). life has been extra smily lately. i'm working on a song right now. scott wrote the chord progression. i'm working on the arrangement and the words. i want it to be ready by the time i g o home to phoenix, so i can play it for julia. right now, drinking tea out my john guitar mug. i love my parents. ok, now i gotta go read more kafka (the best homework ever).

No comments: