Tuesday, November 12, 2002

library

today was great. i missed the bus and then caught the next one and then it broke down, and then my friend went home and slept cuz she was sick so I have noone to talk to. But, I'm excited about that. It'll give me a chance to read, and to be alone. I like being alone outside, just listening and seeing and feeling. It's really beautiful here in the Bay Area right now.

So, I spent lots of the weekend with my roommate's "girlfriend" Olivia. I put that in quotes because they are constantly struggling with the whole idealistic "let's stay together" vs. the practical "we live too far apart" argument. It's really sad, but it's also amazing watching them together. It makes me have more love for myself and for them and for everyone.

I feel really good about life right now. I once again had an amazing phone conversation yesterday, making ever more smiley. I am excited about my lunch that I'm about to eat, a hummus sandwich with cucmber, pickles, and tomato, and then an apple on the side. In fact, I'm done now, even though I had more to say, because the outside is calling (I'm at the library cuz my internet is having problems) Hi, Amanda Krampf. I know vaguely who you are....... E-mail me sometime. Hi Daniel and Caitomccake potato, miss you both.

No comments: