Sunday, November 24, 2002

The Intertwined Collections

You know, this livejournal thingy is not so fun when i have nothing to bitch about. i do have to say that this band beefcake messiah from Milford, NH (Scott's home before Sonora) is pretty great. If you don't know who Scott is, you can all fuck yourselves, cuz "you're really missin' out." (direct quote from him himself) him and I just formed a band. After I give my presentation tomorrow, I get to read for fun. I'm reading the Fellowship of the Ring. It's pretty rad. I'm so excited about seeing my friends back home in Phoenix. (I guess almost everyone who reads this is there, all two of you). Um.......... Scott and I finished that song that we were writing. it's pretty great. it's called, "The Intertwined Collections." it's about a guy and a girl being somewhat depressed and afraid, but at least they can be scared together. (Guess what, I'm one of the people.........)

No comments: