Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Ich fliege übermorgen ab

This has been one of the most miserable days of my life. I'm almost done packing, have little to do tomorrow, so hopefully I can relax, yeah right. I'm at the limit of fucking snapping. Thinking about my whole life being governed by my ability with German, and few bags with clothes feels really strange. This is the most naked I've ever felt. I was ready to fucking kill everyone in traffic on the way home. On top of that, I know I'm not leaving Yuko, but I feel like this is the real kicker. I always sad, well even if she were to stay, I'd be going to Germany. That's it. I'm gone. A memory. And (Caitlin you should enjoy) what to my nerveracked eyes should sound, but Weezer's bestest song, Only in Dreams. Well, I'm about to live one of my lifelong ones, but why am I not excited? I'm fucking scared, that's why.

No comments: