Monday, March 04, 2002

Freud

I was reading Freud, and I don't know how much his stuff is real, or even what that means, but I noticed a lot of things. I really care about people, but when I get close to them, I either get really annoyed with them (scared), or way too attached. I think what it means, is that I attach myself to people who are unattainable because it's safe. I don't have to worry about getting hurt, because nothing will come of it..... Also, these people are more likely to put up with this, than strangers who are unattainable. This is not to say that I don't truly care about these people, but it just sorta puts things in perspective. This is all concerning sexual relations. I'm not sure this really applies to just plain friendships, but I often attach myself to these people who are "just friends" because it's safe. Alright, that was in no way laconic, but anyway....... 

Current Mood: melancholy

No comments: