Saturday, July 27, 2002

insane stalker

so, i have a stalker. It's scary and weird. and i'm so vindictive, i want her to know just how much i don't like her and am frightened by her. Hung out with Caitlin and Daniel Brodie together, just us, for the first time in years. It was really fun. I like those people.

Oh yeah, and the guy that serves the papers to my STALKERS (oh, i forgot, i have stalkerS!!!) is a huge fat guy, redneck, who scared the shit out of me, and sweated a lot. And his daughter was blond and really hot. It was a wonderful experience.

ok, so the process server served the papers to the changs (to the father in the front yeard, he never did anything, that's kinda sad) last night at about 6:30. I received an e-mail at 7:45 from Karen, apologizing, and informing me that she has "several groups of friends and family flying in from other countries tomorrow and would like to take them to a good restaurant." I'll take the Changs to a good police station if they do. I'm fucking annoyed by all this.

No comments: