Tuesday, July 30, 2002

So, I was so tired this afternoon. I was watching the Royal Tenenbaums and then my mother came home, and I was really sad and didn't want to deal with her, cuz she is always so chipper, so I ran upstairs and started listening to music and reading my John Steinbeck book. Then, I fell asleep, and I woke up so angry and sad. I was angry all through dinner and then I went out and got the Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach cd and then I picked up Nicholas. Then we went adn got Celeste. THen we went to Coffee Plantation, and met a ton of people. I saw Chris Frausto. Then after hanging out there for a long time, LuShay?, Michael, Nicholas, Celeste and I went over to Nicholas's house and watched part of the Germany video, then I took Celeste home. I love Celeste, she's great. That was just a perfectfully fun tonight, with no depressing elements at all. I came home and watched the end of The Royal Tenenbaums and now I'm typing on here, but even thinking aboout stuff has beugn to make me sad again. My "high" from tonight is gone and I feel horrible. I guess I'll just take my Ativan sleeping pills and go to sleep so that I can wake up and take a Paxill and start another chipper and wonderful day.

Oh, and my mom asked me if I was thinking of killing myself. That was my favorite part of the day.

No comments: