Saturday, August 10, 2002

So, I think the world is great. Last night, I think I was finally able to curb my polarized thoughts of depression. I was sitting in Caitlin's (Victoria's, haha) bar and for no reason at all, I started to get really emotional, but then I recognized it and tried to convince myself that it was ridiculous. So, I feel wonderful about that. Also, I think I've decided in the last week or two that I really DO believe in the idea of love, because there are people that I just LOVE. I love them, and that's just it. Maybe it's physiological, in fact, it almost certainly is, but just cuz I can't totally explain it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Of course it might not, but it might. I love the idea of love. I love holding and being held. At the moment, I love life. I wanna work towards not letting myself fall into pointless sadness, when everything could be so happy. I'm so glad that whatever happened at the bar happened, because now I have some faith in myself. So yeah. I'm leaving in five days, and I'm gonna miss you Caitlin and Amanda. I'm gonna miss you Steven and Daniel. I'm gonna miss you Allison and Allison and Andy and Connor and Jonothon and Kendall and Emily and Stephanie and anyone else who didn't just pop into my head. This sure was an amazing summer.

No comments: