Friday, August 02, 2002

The Plague by Albert Camus

That's what I'm reading right now. Thought I would just record that. I'm pretty sad tonight, and now I just don't know why. I just saw Amanda the amazing girl, and she and her boyfriend are just the greatest. He told her he was concerned about me, and they talked about it. I totally appreciate support like that. I went to a psychologist and she told me to just recognize when I don't like things, and then realize the faulty thinking that leads to it, and I have a list of them that I fuck up all the time. So, tonight I went to Sweetwater Park (Jonothon and Caitlin, taht's where we went that night) and walked around for about an hour. I smoked, walked around my old elementary school that is adjacent to it, and then I just sat on the bleachers. Then, I went to Borders and just sat and read the Plague from where I had left off in my own copy. Now I'm typing. Tomorrow, I'm going to Flagstaff.

No comments: