Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Sonic Youth is great./Two funny things

So, this is a great morning. I'm about to go get my bike from the shop and then get my phone fixed. Then I'm gonna meet Amanda and Ryan Williams for lunch. Then, I'm gonna come home and start packing. :( I'm gonna miss the people who have inhabited the outskirts of my world of late. I think that everything is going to be very strange in two days. TWO DAYS!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I have about 53 or so more hours in the Phoenix area. I'm sad, but also very excited. Man, I'm gonna miss you Caitlin and Daniel..... I'm gonna miss you Amanda!!!!!!! Everyone should come visit me. Everyone will always have a spot on my couch, my floor, or my mattress. Please come and we'll all be together again. Man, I'm gettin all sentimental again.

So, I said some things that became wonderful jokes last night. One of them occurred when Jonothon came in with 5 (not 4 to match the four of us) but FIVE!!!!!!! otter pops, and I was just "poking" some fun at him and I asked him "WHY ARE THERE FIVE?" It seemed amusing at the time. I have since forgotten the other one. If the awake people from last night can remember it, let me know.

No comments: