Wednesday, August 14, 2002

the crazy guy, the neurotic, the guru and the girl

So, today was amazing. I mended a very dear friendship, and I'm very glad that happened. Then, I packed a little bit and went to dinner with my parents. I was kind of a dick to them, but oh well, i've just gotta let it go. Then, I went through meeting the grandparents and family friends of another girl, and then we went out and just basically spoke our minds about everything, including the way we felt about each other. Then, we cuddled and talked for a long time. When I dropped her off (ooooooh, yay!) i kissed her hand. Then, I went to Daniel's and Caito drove my car to Josh's, where I saw an old "desire" and an old "smart guy". This is like crazy, two-day before i leave "sensory-overload". I'm really happy that today in general happened. "YAY!!!!!!!!!!" ("I really enjoy quotation marks") 

No comments: