Monday, April 30, 2007

new everything

after getting a new sister-in-law in las vegas, this morning i signed a lease on my new apartment. i have someone lined up to help me move on sunday. i told wayne, who again congratulated me. i then set out on preparing for the new place.

i changed my address with the post office. i set up a pg&e account for myself. apparently, if i call it an electric bill, nobody has the first clue what i'm talking about.... so, i will conform. i changed my address with the ca dmv. i re-registered to vote. i changed my billing address for t-mobile. i am working on changing my mailing address for my paystubs through my job, i am going to change my address at the bank after work. i also paid my deposit and my first month's rent.

after this, i just need to set up an internet connection, move-in and get some things so i can organize my place. not necessarily in that order. anyone have any comments on wireless vs. cable modem and what company i should use for these things? or any other addresses that i should change?

current music: Charles Mingus - Better Git It in Your Soul (I like this one)

No comments: