Saturday, January 25, 2003

Sadness

The title's misleading, because I'm not sad..... but I'm leaning in that direction, though I have nothing to be sad about. Oh well. I suppose this is who I am. I can deal with it.

I had class and then met Yuko and Tiara outside the Campanile, cuz I wanted to show Yuko, but it was closed. So, Tiara and I went to my house, and Yuko went to the gym.......

Tiara left right after Scott got here at about 5, and then Scott left to go to Tahoe. I'm alone now in the house, and this is giving my mind leave to wander, I guess. Amanda said she'd call me. I doubt it. 

Tomorrow, I go with Yuko and I get my haircut. Then maybe she'll come back here and ..... I don't know. I don't really have anything to do here anymore. I don't know why I feel like that, but....... oh well..... bis morgen, ja? Current Mood: hmmmmmm

No comments: