Thursday, January 23, 2003

Yo

Ummmmm...... yesterday was an interesting day...... I learned many new things about the world and the world of my friends. I also sat in on an amazing class on Mysticism. I really really wanna take French, but if I don't get in, I might take Latin. It would be really cool, but I really just want French.

So..... I get to see Yuko today. I don't think I'll tell her that I still like Julia after all. I'm running more and more away from idealism, and I would never want to make Yuko sad in any way. She is so wonderful. I feel bad for Julia though........ She's a really wonderful person. I don't know. Well...... i do know, but it still kinda sucks.

I've never really been in a normal relationship where I live in the same place as the person, or one in which I actually like the girl, or one with such longevity (hahahaha). I'm not really sure how to act. I kinda wanna see her like...... now.... and now...... and now..... and in five minutes, when it becomes now.... then Now........ and now....., etc. Ich bin nicht sicher, was ich machen soll (oder darf......). Oh well, it's a good dillemma to have, I suppose. It's strange, I haven't been this happy in a long time. I don't really have any long-term worries...... only minor little ones..... and I don't think that that will change anytime soon. I guess my mind has no room for such nonsense. I just kinda think that I'm not a dependent person...... but I'm sure as hell not an independent one either........

No comments: