Thursday, January 23, 2003

Sarah and Yuko

I had a long talk with Yuko about her high school and college years. She's quite a bit more like me than I had previously thought. Quite a bit more closed though. There is some huge life-changing event in her life when she was 15 or 16, and I don't know what it is...... so curious!!!!!!!! I then went on to tell her a quick overview of my journey towards art school, my friendship with Sarah and then her death. I realized that a lot of the qualities I find in Yuko, I also found in Sarah. The virtue and integrity that Sarah alone, more than anyone else in the world, had, is present in Yuko. It makes me happy. She is going to teach me the basics of Japanese if I teach her the basics of German. I'm excited. I've learned lots of things....... Caitlin: Maybe you'll know some:

En pitsu, Ai shi te ru, Moshi moshi, I ta da ki ma su, O tanjyobi omedeto, and most of all.......... Yuko utsukushi des........ 

Tell me if you understand this is at all Caitlin. I think it would be rad if you did.

Anyway...... Sarah and Yuko are two amazing people. I'm very lucky to have these opportunities.

No comments: